Saturday, November 9, 2013

Insta-sista


Halloween was last Thursday, and the Halloween party I attended was a full week before that, but I can't stop thinking about my Ariel costume. Why is Halloween only once a year?!?! My mom's 1988 JAG Corps ball gown (that she sewed herself, thank you very much) was the PERFECT Ariel dress.


Autumn is my favorite season. I've always enjoyed it, but I think the deal was sealed when I read The Stranger by Chris Van Allsburg in the 2nd grade. The Stranger was the first kids book that kind of freaked me out and amazed me at the same time. I won't ruin the ending, but man did it make me love the fall. This little photo was snapped when I had to walk up to the capitol campus for a meeting. 


Tony, Tony, Tony. Walking Tony dance with two girls at once made me realize how much I love this friend. Tony always knows how to make every girl feel like a princess.


As Cousin Anne would say, it's almost butter season. I made a pumpkin pie last week. I forgot to add sugar, but it was still good in a savory way.


Speaking of baking, whenever the oven is on, Peanut thinks it's just for her. She is a turkey and should get roasted. I only buy cats that make my teapots and kitchen appliances. Obvi.

2 comments:

  1. Your cat is so cute! My cat Ringo has a little color chin, too! Haha, it makes her so expressive!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fk-flickr/10519841115/in/set-72157637017830464/
    I bet she loves the warmth from baking on her little kitty belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Ringo is precious! Cats are the freaking best!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...