Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Handmade Home: Goodbye Fall...


I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone that we sisters always love to change our inside spaces with the seasons to embrace the and reflect the colors and feelings outside. I have enjoyed my fall spread above my fireplace these past few months, but it's soon coming to an end, and I have to say 'Goodbye fall, hello Winter'...


 Goodbye little miniature white pumpkins, it was a pleasure.


Goodbye curse (piece of a gravestone Christine found in Spokane), I'll see you next year.


Goodbye pomegranates, now that we are turning the heat on inside your time is almost up anyway.

Even though the weather here will still say early fall, late summer, I have to open my space up to wintery decor more so than ever so I don't forget about Christmas. Good thing I've been stockpiling tree scented candles. I hope everyone has enjoyed fall and start getting excited to decorate for winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...