Saturday, September 7, 2013

Insta-sista


Anne got married. She didn't marry this man, but she is great friend's with him. I was able to capture the bridal sneeze sequence. It's one of my favs.



I decided to turn my clearance $11 Forever 21 dress into something a little bit snazzier by hand-beading a collar. Beading success!



Christine accurately described my color scheme for my new house as being on the Smartie spectrum. So far she's right. Peanut also decided to help display the colors with Pean paws.


I painted my kitchen peach nectar and finally hung up my beloved presidential plates. 



Some of my air plants found homes too. This room has yet to be transformed into Smartie-ville. Give it time.

Want to see more? Course you do. Follow me on instagram @cnic

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...