Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Peanut & Purls: Socks Completed!


So you know those socks that I've been talking a lot about for the last, oh I don't know, six weeks? Well, I'm going to finally share some pictures with you!


How fun for you! I promise that next week I'll have more of my finished knits to display. Second Christmas is this Saturday. For those of you who don't know, we delayed Christmas until January 19th so we could celebrate it as a family. Monika will be flying up from Burbank, and Christine will be driving through the mountains from Spokane. For now, the socks! I apologize in advance about Nick's hairy leg shot (not a good foot model).





Once Second Christmas is over, I can reveal all of the knitting projects I've been working on (there are 2). I'm actually not sure that I will be able to finish one, but I will be able to show you progress pictures if nothing else. I made a bunch of progress on Sunday, that is until I started watching Panic 911. I hadn't ever watched Panic 911, but it's a new show on A&E and it's terrifying. It's a blend of Rescue 911 (side note, this is what makes up my childhood William Shatner references. I didn't ever watch Star Trek, but I could hold my own in Rescue 911 knowledge) and Unsolved Mysteries except with really intense stories. I probably knit a total of 3 rows while watching Panic 911 because my energy was split between watching the TV and making sure no one was breaking into my house.


You know what I don't like about knitting? When I HAVE to knit in order to finish something on time. It kind of takes the fun out of it. Oh well, better get to it.

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCHLI!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...