Wednesday, December 28, 2011

glitterati

Recently, I happened upon some gold and silver pipe cleaners at the craft store and snatched, snatched, snatched them up! My immediate plan was for initial package toppers. Like so:


After I made that dream a reality, I wondered what the future might hold for these little gems.
And I decided that pipe cleaner initials would make lovely badges for a New Year's Eve party.


So I made more. 


And more.


Um, and more. 

Yes, even though I have no plans to throw a New Year's Eve bash, I'm making little party accouterments. What can I say? I like festiveness. And maybe you are throwing a party and would like to greet your guests with a wee bit of SPARKLE. 


So curl those pipe cleaners around your fingers, make sweet swirls and giddy loops,
and then pin them to collars and lapels and let the sparkle speak for itself!  

P.S. While you're at it, why not make a bit of sparkle for your hair...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...