Monday, August 8, 2011

keeping it clean

It's another warm day in Spokane, so I decided to hide indoors and tackle a couple cleaning/organizing projects. While I'm not big on sitting in the sun, there are a few things in my apt that do appreciate a little direct sunlight. 




Matilda slept beneath this curtain most of the afternoon. 

While Matilda napped in the sun, I cleaned out my closet and dresser, found some stuff for the thrift store, some for consignment, and a couple things I'd totally forgotten about. 

Like these shoes:



I love coming across things I'd forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. I find your site awesome, I wish you all the best because you deserve it, good luck and congratulations for this great site!

    voyance en ligne discount

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...