Thursday, March 17, 2011

homesick

It doesn't take much for this to happen to me. As I've said before, I feel like I'm living a divided life. Tacoma keeps half my heart tied to partially-burned wharf piling along Ruston Way.  And in all likelihood, it's a combination of home and spring-sickness. How much longer until things get green? I'm so tired of all the wilted and soggy lawns and the dirty, leaf-crusted rinds of ice mucking up the curbs. Sigh. Big time sigh.


I know. I know. That's just me being a grumpy Gilda.


But I want some Tacoma pronto.









Flowers and fruit trees, pollen and grass spiders, bumblebees and spring snakelets. Now please.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, this achievement is a real wonder, thank you for this article anyway.

    voyance mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...