Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let me just say...

Okay. So I am a bit frustrated that I don't have a camera readily available for use. I would love to post some wonderful 2nd Christmas miracle pictures, but I have to settle for showing everyone my shame and stolen succulent collection. So here goes...a taste of some plants that have been nicked from around the town.




Hyatt on Sunset Blvd: I am just helping propagate the species, and your rooftop garden is the perfect place to start.

DisneyLand: more like Free Succulent Land?

That's all I have so far...but you just wait California...you just wait.

2 comments:

  1. It's for the first time that I just visited your site and I find it really interesting! Bravo!

    Voyance Email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice this site and moreover it is complete and easy to search. I thank you very much for these moments of relaxation.

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...