Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Attack of the 10'' cat.

This afternoon I searched through my computer for some pictures of Mom. There's a birthday slideshow on Saturday's agenda (Catherine's actually heading up that department), and everything can't be all Kathy '68, karate tournaments, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa (Don't fret! I'm sure those things will all make an appearance in the slideshow). So, I sent Catherine some pictures of Mom at the ocean during a raging high tide/windstorm, Mom at Steptoe Butte (where we did not encounter aliens, sadly {or maybe luckily}), Mom at Manito Park, Mom digging fossils at the Republic graben, and Mom suspended above the Spokane River in a purple gondola. Good times. And while I was cycling through those past adventures, I ran into some other great moments from days gone by, including this little event (some of you may recognize it from facebook).


This guy is seriously terrified. I wonder why...

Oh. I mean, uh-oh.

You and me both, buddy.




Matilda was quite satisfied with herself.
She continues to pull him off the bookshelf weekly.

Wait. What's this thing? It makes me think about Ghostbusters,
but it's actually a preview of tomorrow's Christmas treat!
I can hardly wait.

No falls today. It was 41 degrees at one point...even a little sunny. No, really. Lots of melting going on. That icicle has practically withered away. I'll probably fall tomorrow, which makes me think about The Princess Bride. It seems like a good point to make a nerd detour. You know, when Westley talks about his time on the ship with the Dread Pirate Roberts. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning. That's the conversation the ice has with me every night. And if the ice and I follow the Dread Pirate Roberts' pattern, I will eventually become the ice...


P.S. Matilda's back is at 10 inches. Her tail towers above the earth at just over 17 inches (not 17 inches of total tail, of course. That would be ridiculous).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...